If this sounds like you, let us know. Mooncascade is a software and product development company of 70 people and we have been waiting for you to join our small 2 people strong finance team. Come and have a chat in our Tartu or Tallinn offices.
PS! Good command of both Estonian and English language is a MUST!
Apply by 30th of September
- Monthly overview, analysis and reporting of key financial metrics and project profitability
- Financial planning and modelling
- Preparing and managing quarterly budget. Making summaries
- Consulting project managers and team leads in financial matters
- Making proposals to improve financial processes
- Active cooperation with our accountant and substituting her during her vacation (you need to have accounting knowledge)
- Experience working with Directo is a plus
Our aim is to offer our people the best possibilities for self-development, learning new skills and making a career that’s fulfilling, challenging and fun. We consider our people the foundation our growth is based on and therefore we value them as individuals, not as a mere resource.
A few examples of how we do it:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working time and remote office as long as you finish the work that’s required and follow through on your commitments
- Many company events that make you feel you are part of a true team
- Opportunities for personal development
- Get all the benefits that come with working in IT field
- Opportunity to work and spend time with people from the other office
Choose your own way to success! Take a look at our awesome projects we've been working on.
Kandideeri töökohale SIIT